Product Line Features and Options
Below is a summary of the extensive list of reasons why you should own this product.
- It’s unique design using a double mechanical advantage creates stronger grip on the bee frame with less force.
- All frames both wood and plastic are held tightly and squarely on multiple sides to improve hold and prevent frame damage.
- Narrow hand grip when fully open and less movement/distance to fully close.
- Even the springs are set to require less pressure to close.
The performance is amazing!
- Each model size can be used for all types of beekeepers from commercial, hobbyist to even those with only a few hives.
- All Models deliver the same level of performance, holding strength and durability.
- Made from rugged durable 12 gage polished stainless steel not aluminum for long life.
- Multiple models exist to meet the needs of the industry rather than one size fits all.
- The uniquely designed handle not only fits comfortably in all hand sizes including those with big or small hands including children even while wearing your bee suit.
- All handle grips are ¾” - 6 flute design to ensure easy ergonomic handling causing less hand strain with strong grip. Made of Cellulose Acetate to resist heat, cold, rain, sunlight, breakage, etc. Even the color (YELLOW) was a preferred selection by users and assists in locating frame grip when set aside or on the ground.
There are three styles: Nobody in the industry offers this value!!
MULE-GRIP™ Universal Frame Grip
This design is used for BOTH Plastic and Wood Bee Frames
The only frame grip offered which will firmly hold ALL standard models of wood and plastic bee frames securely without slipping. It has multiple areas designed for wood and another for plastic frames. Not a one size fits all concept.
MULE-GRIP™ Wood Frame Grip
This design is used ONLY on Wood Bee Frames
If you ONLY use wood bee frames and desire a superior frame grip this product is for you. Not only holds on three sides but squarely wraps the frame to prevent slippage.
MULE-GRIP™ Plastic Frame Grip
This design is used ONLY on Plastic Bee Frames
Specifically designed to hold ALL standard styles of plastic bee frames. Grips in special designed grooved shapes thereby enclosing the frame firmly on three sides.
Additional Features / Options:
Special Frame Grip Abilities Not Available on any Competitor Products Sold Today
NEW - Positioning Indicator Guide supplied on all standard units
This Positioning Guide will assist beekeepers on returning bee frames in the same direction. No longer a concern of returning frames incorrectly back to the hive super causing damage to comb or even killing bees.
All models of the MULE-GRIP™ design without the below Locking Arm are supplied with this Positioning Guide at no additional price.
NEW – Locking Arm Feature (Available on ALL styles)
The Locking Arm is capable of holding all frame designs
both wood and plastic regardless of manufacturer.
* It offers a unique ability to lock the frame grip securely onto the bee frame.
* Once locked the beekeeper can lift, set aside and examine the bee frame without holding the frame grip closed.
* No longer a concern of losing your grip on the bee frame and it falling to the ground.
* Hold the frame even horizontal without the frame slipping injuring bees or damage to comb.
* Gone are the days constantly squeezing the frame grip closed creating hand strain.
All model configurations of the MULE-GRIP™ with Locking Arm Feature are sold at the Same Price.